From its privileged position in the verdant Tuscan countryside, the Tuscan hotel Castello del Nero is a magnificent 12th century castle commanding stunning views of the rolling local hills, ancient vineyards and lush olive groves whilst enjoying close proximity to some of Italy’s most mesmerising cities – Florence, Siena and Pisa.
Following meticulous restoration the castle is a treasure trove of original features that have been lovingly brought back to their former glory and is now one of the top luxury hotels in Chianti. Centuries-old frescoes, family crests and enchanting vaulted ceilings bring to life the grandeur of this region’s rich historic past.
The Tuscan hotel – a combination of luxury rooms and lavish suites – is a captivating mix of understated glamour, historical charm and contemporary comfort with cleverly installed state-of-the-art technology that is completely at one with its surroundings.
3 nights starting from $ 3,113.06 for 2 people
What to Expect:
In the most unique setting amidst the Chianti area, with breathtaking views, Castello del Nero is the ideal residence to explore and enjoy Tuscany, with views of vineyards, olive groves, private lakes, cypress trees and typical Tuscan villages.
- 3 night stay in your chosen room category
- Daily Buffet breakfast served at La Torre restaurant
- One four-course candlelit dinner for two served at La Torre Restaurant inclusive of selected beverages.
- Cooking Class for two in the morning directly with the Executive Chef to discover the secrets of the Tuscan cuisine followed by lunch – selected beverage included
- Heat Experience before the treatment: Laconium, Caldarium, Experience Shower, heated Vitality Pool
- Castello del Nero Relaxation Ritual (1h 50 min. per person): a Balinese massage combined with the exclusive benefits of own produced extra virgin olive oil.
- One half day private driver tour for two in the Chianti Area inclusive of Wine Tasting and Oil Tasting
- Daily newspaper
- Courtesy shuttle to/from Florence or Siena according to schedule
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas
- Outdoor heated pool (available during the summer months)
- Two tennis courts
- Fitness Suite
The Castello del Nero is located 37 kilometers from Florence and 45 kilometers from Siena.