This impeccable French villa, perfectly situated for ready access to nearby St. Tropez, is spacious and elegantly designed with high-quality luxurious finishes throughout. The luscious vacation rental has five large bedrooms with en-suite facilities and air-conditioning, while the vast and cozy living room is fully equipped with satellite TV and Bose music system, leading on to a grand dining room, ideal for entertaining.
Outdoors, polished natural gardens surround a perfectly heated, infinity-edged pool, complete with laser alarm safety system, all elegantly furnished and adorned with discrete spot lighting.
The chic Cote D’Azur, home to gorgeous beaches off the Meditarranean shore is truly a gem filled waiting to be explored. The following activities are highly recommended while visiting this enchanting bit of France:
- Market trip
- Luxury yachts
- Private Art class
- Explore medieval villages
- Cycling along the countryside
- Visit unspoilt islands of Port Cros and Porquerolles
- Mid-Season (Sept. 01-28th) $ 11,180 / weekly rental
- Low-Season (Sept. 29th- Jan. 4th) $ 7,591 / weekly rental
- Air Conditioning
- Pool with heater
- Satellite TV
- Central Heating
- Billard and Table tennis
Cote D’Azur, France
- Train station: Saint-Raphaël (20km)
- Airport: Toulon-Hyères (59km) /Nice (75km) /Marseille (147km)
BookTravel@Hauteoc.com and Discover the World You’ve Been Missing!