Peninsula settingSet on a peninsula edged by the ocean, this tranquil cottage colony features five pink-sand beaches and a renowned spa.
Garden, ocean viewsPink-and-white cottages house 94 rooms and suites. All provide patios or balconies with views of the lush gardens or the ocean.
Repeat travelersSophisticated guests return year after year, drawn by the calm waters, Ocean Spa, Aquarian Baths, and romantic dining.
- Thatch shades and lounge chairs dot the surrounding beaches. Long Bay Café offers lunch and tropical drinks. Other amenities include two pools, an indoor pool with retractable skylight roof, and health-and-beauty spa. There is also a heated, 450-square-foot outdoor pool, and a large sundeck is furnished with lounge chairs and umbrellas. A poolside bar is offered as well. Steps lead from the pool deck to Morning Beach on Mangrove Bay.
3 nights from $679 per room
Save up to $1357 per couple
- Every 3rd Night FREE plus $100 Resort Credit
- Resort credit per room per stay
- A complimentary Traveler’s Price Card (discount card for various shops and restaurants throughout Bermuda). One card per room, per stay
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
Book from 11/21/2011 through 03/28/2012
Travel from 11/21/2011 through 03/31/2012
Blackout Dates: May Apply
Minimum Night Stay: 3 Nights