¡Ay, caramba! Te Quiero Interjet | OC Air’s Latest New Affordable Luxury Non-Stop International Airlines Interjet flies Direct to Mexico and Guaradalara
Suddenly the sun, the sea, the breeze and paradise with Don Julio are all within a couple hours flight from Orange County. And its Interjet we have to thank, now boarding passengers direct to Mexico — oy vey, how can anyone resist those affordable prices – that’s something to celebrate!
With planes configured to maximum comfort – 150 seats with a 34” pitch like other carriers’ business and first class – and free snacks, top shelf beverages, seat assignment and baggage checking for all passengers, InterJet is known for offering luxury service to Mexico at affordable prices.
The launch of their daily non-stop service from Orange County in mid-October will create an affordable, quality alternative for everyone who wishes to travel to Mexico. The new route is in addition to their international service from Miami, San Antonio, New York City, Havana and Guatemala, and great connections to 25 gateways throughout Mexico. The inauguration of Interjet’s daily non-stop service between Orange County to Mexico City and Guadalajara set for mid-October.
Enjoy the Ritz-Carlton, Cancun and when you BookTravel@Hauteoc.com you’ll also receive, our own “Te Quiero Interjet!” – the Rockstar Rate and Welcome courtesy of Hauteoc Traveler | Discover the World You’ve Been Missing!
- Daily $100 resort credit per room
- Daily Buffet breakfast for two at El Café Mexicano
- Complimentary one category upgrade upon check-in, based on availability
- A cigar-maker plies his trade evenings in the Cigar Lounge.
- White-sand beach
The luxurious Ritz-Carlton, Cancun offers two blue-tile pools and a 1,200 ft. white-sand beach on the Caribbean Sea.
- Sea views
All guestrooms and suites offer bathrobes and balconies overlooking the sea. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the resort.
- Private dining
Dining options include Mexican, Italian, and Caribbean cuisine. Private dinners can be arranged by request.
- What to Expect: An elegant ambience of Italian marble, brocade upholstery, gilt-frame paintings, tapestries, and antiques; exceptional dining, and discreet, personalized hospitality satisfy discriminating guests. An atrium garden featuring a sea-green Mayan-style sculpture and a stained-glass ceiling contributes a tropical note.
- Amenity Highlights: A beach-view terrace contains the main pool that floats like a freeform lagoon above the beach, a quiet pool, and a 16-person spa tub. Wood-floor thatch-roof structures furnished with cushioned lounge chairs accommodate from 4-8 guests, with thatched palapas, and two-person lounge chairs with fold-up shades also available for rent. The health spa offers treatments in air-conditioned rooms, in a thatch-roof pavilion, and on open-air terraces.
RETORNO DEL REY #36 ZONA HOTELERIA
CANCUN, Q. ROO, 77500
Cancun International Airport CUN